Soft Tech Consulting is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill the role of Functional Analyst (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), supporting design and development activities for an existing government client in Springfield, VA. The designated candidate for this position will work with domain experts in a collaborative environment to transition legacy on premise applications to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
NOTE: REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE
• Adhere to an iterative, agile implementation methodology.
• Develop and present outreach materials to the users including training material and webinars users as part of the deployment.
• Provide support for all release management and Configuration Management (CM) related activities.
• Analyze and validate customer/mission needs to determine and document functional requirements.
• Perform gap and map analysis of requirements against Microsoft Dynamics features.
• Perform functional analysis to identify required tasks and their interrelationships.
• Work with developers on CRM dynamics implementation and integration with external systems.
• Support the migration of applications data to CRM Dynamics.
• Interact with developers and other technical support staff to identify architectural requirements and design based on the business needs and availability of tools/frameworks approved within the environment.
• Provide assessment of impact of enhancement requests.
• Create and update documents such as the Data Management Plan, System Documentation, and Test Plan/Scripts.
• Responsible for quality assurance review; and
• Ensure Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs) are continually met.
• Provide post-production support to end users.
• Adhere to organizational policies and values.
• Work with customer and specialists to create a detailed road-map for application features.
• Support the setup of Microsoft Dynamics SaaS and all of its dependencies which includes leading or collaborating on the effort to ensure Dynamics SaaS and its dependencies are fit for client purpose and use.
• Ensure adherence to the client's systems engineering life cycle and the client’s approved policies, including alignment with EAD and current cybersecurity requirements.
• Conduct a study or trend analysis to project data growth rate.
• Support the creation of a detailed data migration strategy with timeline/schedule for all applications.
• Support the internal operations team to transition from the client Operating Platform to the Cloud.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher education.
• 15+ years of business analyst or developer experience (education can be used in place of experience).
• Experience with configuring and providing functional support for the Microsoft Dynamics 365.
• Experience with mapping business requirements and processes to Microsoft Dynamics.
• Possesses requisite knowledge and expertise in the business requirements field.
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Workflow, SQL, testing automation tools, SharePoint and Team Foundation Server.
• Experience with creating dashboards and reports using Microsoft Power BI is highly desirable.
• Understanding of the Dynamics data model and security model to support data migration.
• Experience documenting plans and performing trend analysis.
• Experience building and deploying production Dynamics applications in Azure.
• Experience in creating detailed data migration strategy for legacy applications and ensuring accurate and timely implementation.
• Experience working with Identity Management a plus.
• Experience working with, and ensuring compliance with, Section 508.
• DevOps experience a plus.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned small business headquartered in Chantilly, VA. With contracts in both the public and private sectors in the DC metro area and across the country, Soft Tech is an organization made up of highly successful and talented Information Technology professionals offering enterprise class solutions for any size organization at great value. Soft Tech’s mission is to help government organizations design, implement, and maintain mission critical Information Technology solutions. By focusing jointly on our employees and our customers, we are able to achieve our mission by providing each and every one of our customers with continuous quality customer support.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.